DOCKET CONTROL CENTER APPLICATIONS AND FORMS
All documents officially filed with the Corporation Commission must go through the Docket Control Center. Below are instructions and applications to assist you. Documents to be filed with Docket Control may be filed during regular hours of operation in person at the Corporation Commission Offices in Phoenix or Tucson. They may also be submitted through mail or delivery to our Phoenix office. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT ELECTRONIC FILINGS AT THIS TIME
1. The Docket Number must be clearly visible and appear on the first page of the original and ALL copies of the filing, including a cover letter if provided. The only exception to this is a new Application, which will have a docket number assigned by Docket staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Some cases are consolidated and have more than one docket number. Filings in consolidated dockets must include all docket numbers. You can tell if a docket is consolidated by looking under “Special Instructions” on the “Docket” tab when you look up the docket in eDocket. Although some cases may seem to be related, only those docket numbers listed as consolidated should be on the filing. Docket numbers that are not required to be on the filing will cause the filing to be rejected. If you want to make a filing in several dockets that are not consolidated, you need to docket separate filings with the individual docket number listed. Please call Docket Control at 602-542-3477 with any questions.
2. All copies must be properly collated. Docket cannot assemble a filing for a customer.
3. All documents must be filed using 8-1/2” x 11” paper. (Copies for distribution in some cases may include larger maps for the purpose of clarity) Please contact Docket Control at 602-542-3477 for more information.
4. NO CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION will be docketed. If you must provide confidential information, you must make prior arrangement with the Hearing or Legal Division. IT IS THE FILING PARTIES’ RESPONSIBILITY TO REMOVE OR REDACT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WOULD NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR PUBLIC VIEW. FILINGS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET THROUGH eDOCKET.
5. The filing party must mail/hand deliver a copy of the document being filed to all parties on the Service List and attach certification of service if the filing is for an existing docket. (See e- Docket for copy of Service List)
Copy Requirements for Filings
In January 2003, additional Commissioners joined the Arizona Corporation Commission. Therefore, effective November
15, 2002, copy requirements for all documents filed with Docket Control increased as follows:
1. Most filings require an Original plus 13 copies.
„ Line Siting Cases (Docket Numbers starting with an “L”) which require 25 copies; and
„ Security Cases (Docket Numbers starting with an “S”) which require 10 copies.
„ New Rate Case Applications which require 15 copies
Please contact Docket Control at (602) 542-3477 or email@example.com with any questions.